Best CAD Softwares
Looking for best CAD applications for your business?
Computer aided design (CAD) is the software technology used for creation, modification, development and optimization of designs. It helps in technical documentation and has replaced the manual drafting of drawings to an automated process. This software helps designers, drafters, architects and engineers to draft the construction documentation, explore ideas, visualise the designs and see the real time implementation of the design.
There are basically two types of CAD Softwares: (i) 2D CAD (ii) 3D CAD. The 2D or 2 Dimensional CAD is used for two dimensional drawing and the 3D software is used for 3 Dimensional drawings. 3D designs can be viewed from any direction and look real.
Some of the professionals who use CAD software are: Architects, Building Design Engineers, Civil Engineers, Construction Professionals, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Manufacturers, Industrial Designers and Automobile Designers. It is also used by non-technical professionals like surveyors, urban planners and GIS specialists.
Some the reasons, why you should buy the CAD software
- Manual designs take a lot of time to be drawn with accuracy, which is very important in drafting. CAD makes it very easy to draw the drawing with accuracy and exact dimensions.
- It has saved libraries for regular used tools like doors, windows and other parts. These are most commonly used in designs. Hence, there is no need to design them, they can be easily inserted from the libraries.
- It is very difficult to modify and sometimes impossible to re-draw in the manual drawings. But CAD makes the ability to modify drawings easy.
- It is not possible to draw large drawings in one sheet of chart in the manual drawings. But CAD makes managing large scale designs in single file easy.
- Collaborating with team members and analyzing or modifying the designs
- CAD helps to visualise the look and file before implementing the design and make final decisions. This is one of the important features of CAD as it gives final look and feel to the designs. It gives the opportunity to modify before implementing the final design.
CAD is also available as SaaS (Software As A Service) Application and is available on Cloud. Thus the designs can be saved on cloud and accessed from anywhere across the world. Integrating SaaS tools in CAD Software helps organizations to access information from anywhere across the world. This helps large scale corporations or businesses with foreign clients to work effectively.
Buying CAD Software
If you want to improve your work efficiency and provide impeccable services to your customers through perfect designs. Then using CAD Software is one of the best options. Almost all large corporations and small scale business units use CAD to draft their designs.